Safe Transportation of Children Policy and Procedure Pack
We know how busy life is in an early childhood service. But we also know the safety and wellbeing of children in our care is the most important part of our role.
That’s why we’ve created our Safe Transportation of Children Policy and Procedure.Buy Now
Download your Pack
For an affordable $47 inc gst you can access the Safe Transportation of Children Policy and Procedure now and ensure your centre is ready for the changes on 1 October 2020.Download Now
Why have we created this Pack?
To save you time, our team of early years specialists have created a pack of procedural documents to support you. The Safe Transportation of Children Policy and Procedure not only meet the new requirements under the National Law and Regulations they are:
- Created by early years specialists with extensive expertise in quality and policy,
- Thoughtful, well-written and cover all aspects of transporting children including excursions,
- Templated, and easy to use at any centre and in any community, and
- Ready to be downloaded and implemented in your centre today.
Here’s what’s included for only $47 inc gst:
- Safe Transportation of Children Procedure
- QA2 Policy including statement for safe transportation of children
- Transport Nomination and Acceptance Form
- Vehicle Check Log
- Handy links to the ACECQA Risk assessment template